Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Masa driving baik rumah tadi dok pk la nak makan apa malam ni...pk punya pk terus decide nak buat ayam goreng berempah...bahan semua ada...so, on jela..
Resepi Ayam Goreng Berempah
Bahan 1 (kisar)
1 inci halia
1 inci kunyit hidup
3 batang serai
5 ulas bawang putih
Beberapa ketul Ayam (4 atau 5)
½ sudu jintan manis
½ sudu jintan putih
1 sudu ketumbar
sedikit rempah kari
sedikit serbuk cili
1 biji telur
-Perap ayam dengan semua bahan 1 yg dikisar dan bahan 2 selama sejam.(lagi lama perap lagi
-Masak dengan api yg perlahan.
-Untuk lagi sedap, kisar daun kari bersama bahan kisar.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Apa-apapun kredit untuk masakan kitorang..sedap.....n air asam mr may buat sgt sedap..air asam tu mr may main redah je buat....tp first time try dah berjaya.....sangat puas hati dengan menu tengahai kami...lain kali boleh cuba lagi....resepi yang lain pulak....nak kena beli beras basmathi pulak..rasa macam nak buat nasi bukhari pulak...
Bahan - bahan
2 cawan beras
1 1/2 sudu besar minyak sapi
2.Supaya nasi tak mentah, pastikan periuk ditutup rapat agar wapnya tak terlepas.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
sotong goreng tepung RM13.30....gamba tu nampak cikit sebab dah bahagi kepada 2 hidangan..
udang pedas..RM 32...dah dibahagi kepada 2 hidangan..Kerapu bakar..RM 14
Kangkung goreng belacan RM 3 je...
Tomyam ayam..RM 3...
Sape nak cube bleh la dtg kat cini..makanan not bad la....service pun ok....
Kami balik dalam kekenyangan....ngantuk sgt mase drive balik..lepas je balik hantar dorang, sy n hubby kene balik umah pulak dm 35 km g...penat...sampai je rumah, buat apa patut n trus hanyut..The damage... RM 170.20 semua.
The verdict...tempat menarik, makanan sedap :-)
Friday, June 11, 2010
Sekarang dah bermula World Cup 2010..
tgk kick-off concert pn dah best...game nnt mesti lg bes kan..so, selama sebulan ni,jom kite layan bola.....
Actually sy nak share email yg sy dpt td
tak patut tau tulis surat mcm ni...sadis....
Dear Wife/ Sweetheart/Girl Friend/ Partner/whomever it may concern,
1. Between 11 June and 11 July 22010, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World of Soccer, and that way you will be able to join in the conversation. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.
2. During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote control, you will lose it (your eye).
3. If you have to p ass by in front of the TV during a game, I don’t mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting me.
4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to e at. You are out off your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell on the floor....It won't happen.
5. It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on (excluding your body parts), and please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return,, you will be allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6amm, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.
6. Please, please, please!! If you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOTT say "get over it, it's only a game", or "don’t worry, they'll win next time"". If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called "words of encouragement"" will only lead to a break up or divorce.
7. You are welcome to sit with m e to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials are on, and only if the half time scores is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying "one" game ; hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse too "spend time together".
8. The replays of the goals are very important. I don't care if II have seen them or I haven't seen them, I want to see them again, Many times.
9. Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because:
a)) I will not go,
b)) I will not go, and
c)) I will not go.
10. But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.
11. The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying "but you have already seen this...why don’t you change the channel to something we can all watch?" because, the reply will be, "Refer to Rule #2 of thiss list".
12. And finally, please save your expressions such as "Thank God the World Cup is only every 4 years". I am immune to these words, because before and after this comes the Champions League,, Premier League, Italian League, Spanish League, KPL, FAA Cup, Euro Cup, etc.
terukkan..haih,nasib baik mr may x mcm tu tau....lgpn sy pun dah terikut2 tgk bola dah..mlm ni nak layan bola...Mexico lwn Africa Selatan...sape pilihan kami?cube teka.....hehehe
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Happy Birthday to me…
Happy Birthday to me…
Happy Birthday to me…
Above song is dedicated to me…Yesterday is my bday…I turned 28 already=)…old?nah…d word ‘matured’ sounds cool compared to ‘old’…
A lot of things happens along my journey to reach 28…and there are few important things I’d like to say here….
Perhaps you can help me with the question I’m having the most trouble with: Where did the last 27 years go? You realize what this means of course…
that I may have half of my life behind me than ahead of me…cepat sungguh masa berlalu….
I 'm really appreciate to all my friends for d bday wishes thru sms, email, fb, etc....may all my dreams come true....
Just a couple of thank you from me. Mak/Ayah you have been great, an inspiration to me. You have helped me so much over the years, I know I wouldn’t be who I am today without you, so thank you.
To my hubby..thanx for d birthday dinner..sgt sodap..we ate at Pormtip Restaurant..one of Thai Restaurant at Bandar Seri Permaisuri..Really delicious...
Sunday, June 6, 2010
a bit busy lately ni...to begin a new job and environment is no a big deal for me...but i need some time to catch up all this...luckily, today i'm on track....
Moving to Medical Industry ..being attached to R&D Department and report to "mat saleh"..sounds interesting rite..i'm satisfied with my job now and started to create my own path and future...satisfied with job responsibilit, salary, working hours (7-3.30mpm..may be you will think that i work in shift...but,seriously to say that' is our company working hour...but office hour start at 8-4.30pm)..that's cool rite...can avoid from congested traffic at federal highway..I have to drive 90km per day since i'm staying at Bandar Sri Permaisuri...I took Federal and exit to Persimpangan Kewajipan (Subang Jaya) to take KESAS heading to Telok Gong....need to pay for RM2.20 for KESAS tol...per day (RM4.4)....Roughy, i need to spend RM300 for petrol n tol monthly...ok la since the remuneration package cool=)...
For the environment, i love my previous company environment most...here,i don't have close friends,lunch alone(juz having lunch @canteen)....i cooked early in morning and ate it during my lunch...bawak bekal la...jimatkan...there are pro and contra la..but here, i'll not staying apart from my lovely mr may....
new job..new environment...new life...
our new things to achieve......
1) new house - looking for 2-Storey house...
2) new home furniture
3) $ increasing in our account....
4) may&aini jr....insyaALLAH...